Foundations of Holistic Ministry
Foundations for Holistic Ministry is the second set of lessons in the Walking Alongside curriculum. This series studies biblical passages and theological underpinnings for ministry. Foundations for Holistic Ministry includes six lessons and two teaching leaflets, which are all available for download below. In addition, you will find a Walking Alongside welcome and introduction, and a Foundations for Holistic Ministry evaluation.
Welcome and Introduction
Lessons and Teaching Leaflets
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Creation - Who are we?
- Lesson 3: Moses/Exodus - What are we to do?
- Lesson 4: Covenant Law - How are we to live?
- Lesson 5: Prophets - How are we to worship?
- Lesson 6: The Early Church - How do we respond?
Click here to download the entire Foundations for Holistic Ministry Unit.