Center for Church & Community Impact (C3i)
Our mission is to equip congregations to create environments of relational belonging that extend to their surrounding community. We believe that when congregations thrive they become sources of strength and support for individuals, families, and communities.
What we do
• We help congregations who wish to create a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment for everyone in their community.
• We take the best practices and principles from social work research and apply them in the context of congregational ministry.
• Our holistic and evidence-based approach ensures ministry programs meet people where they are and pave the way for true transformation.
We will come alongside you to...
• Address your unique challenges at a systems level
• Navigate difficult conversations and cultural change
• Understand the people in your community and how they can be more engaged and supported
• Support those in your community who feel hurt, vulnerable, and marginalized