Job Search Resources
The Diana R. Garland School of Social Work partners with the Baylor University Career Center to offer a variety of job search resources for current students and alumni. These resources are housed in an online platform, Handshake. Students and alumni can access everything from resources for the job search, like resume templates, to searching for open social work positions via Handshake.
Current students can access Handshake using their Bear ID information. Alumni can access Handshake using the instructions listed below. For questions about job search resources or navigating Handshake, call Amanda Kuehl at (254) 710-3771.
Need your resume reviewed? Click HERE!
Baylor Job Postings
External Job Postings
Access resources for your job search here.
Are you a Baylor alumni trying to access Handshake? Complete the following steps to access your account:
- Click here to register your account
- Enter your alumni email or the personal email you'd like to use
- Choose "Baylor University"
- Create password & agree to terms
- Enter personal information
- Confirm Handshake account via the confirmation email
- Email email@example.com - introduce yourself and say, "I have requested alumni access to Handshake."