Legacies of Care
Legacies of Care is the first unit in the Walking Alongside curriculum. This series provides information regarding historical and contemporary perspectives on how society has cared for those in need. Legacies of Care includes six lessons and seven teaching leaflets, which are all available for download below. In addition, you will find a Walking Alongside welcome and introduction, and a Legacies of Care evaluation.
Welcome and Introduction
Lessons and Teaching Leaflets
- Lesson 1: The Radical Love of Jesus
- Lesson 2: Looking Inward
- Lesson 3: Ancient Roots of Care
- Lesson 4: Philosophies of Care
- Lesson 5: The Church's Response
- Lesson 6: Looking Forward
Click here to download the entire Legacies of Care Unit.